Della Terra is a place where natural beauty and romantic design are brought together to create the perfect secluded mountain venue for your wedding ceremony and reception. We believe that each wedding should be intimate and exclusive and we host only one wedding at a time. You and your guests will enjoy two exquisite locations as the perfect setting for this memorable day: The Celebration Place, an indoor ceremony and reception area, and The Devotion Place, an outdoor ceremony area.
In addition to these magnificent venues, your guests will also have access to the following Della Terra areas:
The Celebration Patio – outdoor patio
The Gathering Place – area for toasts, appetizers or buffet service
The Celebration Bar – full service spirits and beverage service
The Dance Place – dance floor in the center of The Celebration Place
The Music Place – area for DJ with sound system and lighting
The Creation Place – gourmet kitchen for your caterer
Because your wedding is an expression of you, we allow you the freedom to bring in caterers and vendors you have chosen to create the wedding day of your dreams. A vendor list will be available to assist you with your selections. Della Terra exclusively provides a full-service spirits and beverage service. Outside alcohol is not permitted.
The Chateau includes fourteen luxury suites, each with a fireplace and private balcony with hot tub. To preserve the ambiance of your special day, you may elect to reserve our luxury suites the evening before and evening of the event, if available. This allows time for preparation, enjoyment and completion of all the wedding details.
Exclusive all-day celebration: Set up may begin at 10:00 a.m. and your event will need to end no later than 11:00 p.m., to allow for one hour of clean up at the end of the evening
All Day Events
Event set up: May begin at 10:00 am
Select up to 7 hours for your ceremony and reception between 11:00 am and 11:00 pm
Event clean up: One hour immediately following the event, but not later than 11:00 pm to 12:00 am
Your facility fee includes the following:
Site use for photography session
- Della Terra digital image release for wedding papery
- Walk-through session with your caterer, vendors, yourself and Della Terra staff
- Rehearsal time of two hours the week of your wedding
- Facility Coordination/Site Management
- Full and exclusive use of all event areas for both ceremony and reception
- Access to the loft area for the bridal party during the bridal party preparation time
- Access to the theater by reservation for the grooms party during the grooms party preparation time
- One Complimentary bridal party preparation suite/honeymoon suite (by assignment) the night before and night of the wedding
- Access to the bridal salon by reservation - services not included
- Base fee includes up to 125 guests. Additional guests at $15 per person
- Parking and on-site transportation for event participants and guests
- Transportation staff
- Event restroom service and re-stock during event
- Champagne and Sparkling Cider Toast for all Guests
- Limited Non alcoholic beverages - coffee and ice tea stations
Room set up includes:
- Customized ceremony and reception set up
- Set up of tables, chairs and linens as determined at the walk through (Caterer sets tableware, clears and provides event cleaning)
- Decorating time may begin at 10:00 am the day of the wedding (Della Terra does not provide decorating or centerpiece items)
- Tables and chairs
- Base Linens - one linen per table and a napkin for each guest - in several color choices
- Cake cutting service-ware
Additional Fees and Services:
- China and flatware may be rented through Della Terra or your caterer
- Alcohol and bar staff
To view our pricing information, we ask that you give us a little information about yourself. Once you submit this information, an e-mail will be sent to you with a code to access our pricing and cost estimates.
Chris Gentile Photography
If you have previously submitted your information, enter your code below
Spirits and Beverage Services
The Celebration Bar
Della Terra, as a licensed premises, is responsible for the sale and service of all alcoholic beverages. As a result, outside alcohol may not be brought onto the property. Recognizing that every event is unique, we will work with you to provide a bar service that suits your needs and tastes. You may wish to have a Cash Bar (guests pay for their drinks) or a Hosted Bar (you pay for your guests' drinks) or any combination of the two.
For a complete pricing guide please login above.
Reserving Della Terra for Your Celebration
Chris Gentile Photography
To reserve Della Terra for your event, return a signed contract with a non-refundable 25% payment of your facility fee or $1000.00, whichever is greater. The payment will be deducted from your facility balance. Final balances are due within six months of your event.
A Security Deposit is not required; however, we require that a credit card be placed on file with authorization to charge any damages or unpaid balances to it. Additional guidelines and restrictions are addressed within the Event contract.